Make ready, O Bethlehem; for Eden hath been opened for all. Prepare, O Ephratha; for the Tree of life hath blossomed forth in the cave from the Virgin; for her womb did appear as a supersensual paradise in which is planted the divine Plant, whereof eating we shall live and not die as Adam. Verily, Christ shall be born, raising the likeness that fell of old.
-Troparion for the Forefeast of the Nativity of Christ
Please note that in a few days we will begin the season of Advent. Prior to that, on November 5th, please remember that our clocks go back one hour. Attached you will find the following:
1) Guidelines for the Nativity Fast - Click Here
2) Jesse Tree Preparations - https://antiochian.org/
3) Introduction to Advent & Advent Sundays - Click Here
4) Pre-Nativity Season Page - http://ww1.antiochian.org/
5) Advent Paraklesis - http://ww1.antiochian.org/sites/default/files/advent_paraklesis.pdf
6) During this Fast we also celebrate the Feast of the Presentation of the Theotokos in the Temple - http://ww1.antiochian.org/
A blessed Fast to you in preparation of the Nativity of our Lord, and may God be with you all!